Sunday, December 15, 2013

Winter love birds

So this is my tutors roommate and his girlfriend from Korea! She is visiting until February. I have had the pleasure of meeting both of them a couple times now. They are so sweet together :3

After lessons we went to a local farmers market in the city by UofA campus. Felt more like a craft sale but still equally awesome. We also met up with another of his friends who plays in the military band. He was playing with his buddies at the market and it was so pretty. It was nice to sight see a bit.

Sorry I haven't posted in so long. Working long hours at my new job and its exhausting. Things are piling up on me and kinda stressing myself out! Need to stop it haha. Other then that I have been making plans to get myself up to schedule and speed with what I want to do versus what I feel I can do. So Regular updates should start happening soon. To be honest probably wont start till after the holidays.... Just to be safe :)

Anyways love you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment