Sunday, December 01, 2013

:D

Drew a picture of my Korean tutor and my Boyfriend :D I made my tutor alittle taller but yeah haha. this was fun to do. And had an awesome day today.

First was our lessons where I think I didn't do too bad. I feel great about my knowledge and then I'm put on the spot and my head goes blank ^-^; I think I should try to think the greetings in my head when I am meeting new people etc. in my daily life to help get used to them.

My tattoo on Linda was a lot of fun! She is such a strong woman to not only sit on a table for 3 hours so I can tattoo her foot but to also go through the pain of having a tattoo on her foot! I'm digg'n her new hair cut and I think it suits her well and damn she lost weight and looks sexy! Love ya girl! <3

After had dinner with my family and had my cousin come by too for a surprise. It was awesome to see my ferret Douglas again ... I miss him dearly. And on the way home the fog was so bad I was driving like 80km/hr the whole way ! (normal 100-110) We are expected to have a snow storm at some point ... I hope it waits till after my first day at my new day job tomorrow. Well thats it for tonight.

Love you all <3

No comments:

Post a Comment