Wednesday, May 04, 2011

Sketch 51 - Simon, Martina and Spudgy

Simon, Martina and Spudgy from Eat Your Kimchi. I have been loving their videos. Such an amazing couple. They are Canadians who moved to Korea to teach and vloged about it every day. To me they are such an inspiration. I actually have my TESOL certificates and tried to teach in Japan. However I got turned down for all the paid teaching jobs in Japan because I had no experience and or early childhood development certification. Outside of their jobs I just love watching their videos. Martina and Simon have such wonderful personalities and make an amazing couple. Spudgy the dog is adorable in an odd way haha! Also very jealous because they got to meet almost all of my favorite kpop stars including BigBang. Man if it was me I would glomp Daesung!

So today is just the line work. Its a huge piece but I have some of the color done already so to finish for tomorrow's blog will be fast (hoping). I'm actually really proud of this. For a sketchier full sized picture it turned out great...except for Spudgy because I suck at drawing animals (forgive me!)

In other news, I'm getting nervous for Thursday. I've been getting more frequent pains in my side and its getting harder to do things without writhing in pain on the floor. It's starting to scare me and honestly I'm scared to find out exactly what it is and what the outcome and treatments will include. I have a lot planned for my future ...

Anyways! Conservatives won the election in Canada so .... nothing will change! Not so bad I suppose but whatever. Getting sleepy so Goodnight world! Love ya <3

No comments:

Post a Comment