Monday, May 02, 2011

Sketch 50 - Bring On the Headcrabs!

Gordon Freeman. The coolest video game character / geek 3\/4R (ever)!!! I got a request to draw him a couple days ago but couldn't remember who he meant. I personally have never played this game but have watched others play through both one and two. They are amazingly scary and fun! Good times. Hahaha I remember the day my bf at the time Jacob was playing and I was watching and he was strolling around this city exploring and found a crawl space that had a medic pack in it. So he started to crawl through it with the flashlight (in the game) off until we started hearing noises. He turns on the flashlight and right there is a head crab! LOL we both screamed and jumped and frantically started to kill it. Man we laughed so hard after that.

Not going to go into details just yet, but I received a call back about my test results and they did not have good news for me. Very sad but nothing is concrete at the moment and I will not post more then this until I find out for sure. So lets all pray they are wrong! Because we all know doctors can be wrong.

Speaking of games. Richard and I get a long weekend together and my steam is finally working again and his computer.... down for the count. There is a higher power out there that does not want us playing Borderlands I swear! Anyways I'm sorry to my guild mates for this afternoon, love you guys!

Anyways I'm off for the night, goodnight! Love ya world <3

No comments:

Post a Comment