Friday, July 22, 2011

Sketch 75 - My Magic

Felt like drawing my character Purtalic. Really miss my friend MBJ. I have been trying to get a hold of her for a while now. I guess she must be busy. Today was a sort of relaxing day. Company came over and things got a tad lively. Not much to say. In a drawing mood and a gaming mood but with company over its extremely hard to do either.... Not looking forward to my imminent death tomorrow. I have to work 8 hours tomorrow and Sunday. Yesterday I worked 3 hours and was in extreme pain, because they cant just let me work the counter. Its stocking and magazines and bending and just everything to make my side turn into an inferno. So wanted to draw something soothing.

Not sure what I will do for the rest of the night. Have a major headache from the dogs not listening and not in the mood to socialize. Also getting depressed lately. Feel horrible about myself, for things that are happening. Too much thinking and worrying and I am bringing myself down. I have friends in trouble and I don't know how to help them.

Well enough for my depressing rantings. Goodnight world! Love ya <3

No comments:

Post a Comment