Thursday, July 21, 2011

Sketch 74 - Party Voices

So yeah last night I was MIA because my friend Curtis and I when out to the pub/club last night. It was fun! Although I would like to take him on a weekend when its a bit more busy. They did however have Karoke night, and I must say Curtis has some amazing vocals. It was like they were playing the real song. They also had Richard and my song. At some point I got hungry so we asked where a good place to eat was, and the bouncer told us about a donair place 8 blocks away so we went. He sang in accapella to me the whole way there .... and back once we found out the shop was closed. It was a good time and I plan to to it again some time!

Anyways Im very sore from the 3 hours of work I did do today so I am off. Goodnight world! Love ya <3

No comments:

Post a Comment