Thursday, April 28, 2011

Sketch 45 - Mwah!

Ah perspective... thy enemy. It didnt turn out too bad i suppose. So its Rich and I kissing on a walk. Today has been a wonderful day~

First I woke up to my mum telling I actually had to work 6-10 instead of 3-10. Then I finished my book I got for Easter. I LOVE IT!!!!! Kelley Armstrong is such an amazing writer! Cannot wait for the 2nd to come out. For those who don't know what I'm talking about. I received Kelley Armstrong's novel The Gathering for Easter its the first book of the second trilogy in the young adult series The Darkest Powers she is working on. There are a lot of references to the Women of the Otherworld series and the first trilogy in The Gathering and it was awesome to read throughout all the conspiracies and what not. Anyways I then jumped on the computer and started translating my videos and noticed the new SNSD/Girls Generation Japanese song Taxi had the Dance MV out! It's so AMAZING and the girls sound perfect and look drop dead gorgeous. After that I remembered to check my emails and send off a few emails.

After sending off the one to skin candy (who does the ink I use for tattoos) about the white having the same reaction on everyone I use it on they offered to replace it with a new one, which I was shocked but very pleased with. And they answered my email in no word of a lie 5 minutes. Shortly after batting emails back and forth with skin candy I received 2 emails from steam saying they gave me back my account FINALLY. Then at work I got my cash out done early and nearly balanced! but it doesn't end there!

I get home to talk to Richard and the Skype quality was superb and he was amazing. but then I started getting pains and looking at the clock I realize I have to be up in less than 6 hours so off to bed! Goodnight world! Love ya <3

P.S. I wanna give a shout out to my sister, Shelina. It's her 21st birthday today ( the 27th of April). We may not get along at the best of times but still love you. Happy birthday lil sis.

No comments:

Post a Comment