Sunday, March 27, 2011

Sketch 14 - Natures Pawn

Tyson Melborne. One of the few wood elves to leave the confines of the tribes to pursue a life of the blade.  Starting out as a bounty hunter, Tyson found himself trailing an ancient celestial being and wound up time traveling to the past with him. He is then dragged along on an adventure and eventually joins the royal army.

Tyson isn't one of my favorite characters but he does have a special spot with me. He inspired me to make his outfit unique. Its a mix of present and past. I also wanted to give him kind of an Australian surfer accent/ personality. He's the happy go lucky warrior who loves his life but is always determined.

So by request I am trying to re-write the story. Almost have the first chapter finished and ready to be put up on the website i made for it. Got a bit more work done on a commission piece that has been taking me longer then it should but he is a really good friend and I want to make it really good for him and his lady. Been getting back into minecraft again. That game is soooooo addictive! Working on a castle atm. Once that is done I would like to work on a mega build of some sort. maybe a re-creation of some sort. Maybe Venice? Or My home town. ^-^

Well off to do something! Love you all <3

Donations for Japan ~ $68/$500

No comments:

Post a Comment