Friday, March 25, 2011

Sketch 12 - Mage Twirl

Talema Komi. Kigano Komi's (yesterday's picture) little sister. She is another of the very few humans. Unlike her sister though, Talema can use the forces of magic and specializes in the fire element like her sister. At a young age of 10, she is at the same level as most tier 4 magic users but lacks the control needed. Her flame resistant robe has extended sleeves to cover the burns on her hand from excessive use.

I remember the day I created Talema. Her outfit sure changed over the years. I like where its at now though, got the whole "magical girl" thing going on. I've never been any good at drawing children, like men they tend to be plain in body shape and not much fun to draw. The idea came for this character when I was playing around with the personality of Kigano. Kigano has that cool babysitter vibe where she is nurturing and motherly but knows that play is top priority. She also has this protective side that made me think... what can we have her protect? Thats when MBJ created Kyos and Talema came to be.

Is anyone interested in my character things? Should I make a page and start writing out the story for people to read?

In other news~ Today is official 'quit my job' day for me. Very happy about it, gonna miss all my grandma friends and co-workers though. Planning on getting more eye contacts soon as well! Next week my trainer is gonna weigh me again to see how much I have lost....nervous lol. Oh and that new Sucker Punch movie came out today. SO wanna see it. I am also interested in maybe getting a Zune HD.... they are very shiny. I was considering the Barnes and Noble NOOK color e-reader tablet. But like the zune it is only sold in the USA... But now I've heard that Amazon is working on a color Kindle tablet e-reader so I am gonna wait for that so I can buy it here in Canada and use it ANYWHERE. It also looks shiny btw.

Anywho~ What is everyone up too? Love you all <3

Donations for Japan ~ $68/$500

1 comment:

  1. "Is anyone interested in my character things? Should I make a page and start writing out the story for people to read?"

    I love seeing and hearing about your characters from all over. So.... {Yes, Please!}
    ~Brax

    ReplyDelete