Tuesday, May 06, 2014

New hair and thoughts


So yeah went back to natural or it will when the Demi permanent fades out. But I will enjoy the cherry orange for a bit! 

So I'm curious why more guys don't watch "chick flicks". We obviously like them because of the relationship the characters have is what we really want but know we will never get. 

I met a guy who watched these. Learned from them. He was sweet and genuine but I was so used to not having romance like that it was weird and I didn't know how to react to it without feeling like my 6 year old self fantasizing about castles and Prince Charming. 

Why is it so wrong to have a movie type romance? Most are based off real events or fantasies that someone WANTS. I think the world would be a better place if we all loved like that. Uplifting and special. The whole "I would take a bullet for you" or I guess with societies fascination with vampires and zombies "I would take a bite for you" ( I'm guilty for the zombies haha)

What I'm trying to say is, guys (and some of you ladies) stop trying to impress your friends of how cool you are by making your partner feel like crap and make them jelous of what you have and they don't.

I am tired of hearing, seeing and feeling the hurt from others and myself. Why can't we all feel special? Like someone wants us and needs us and no one can replace us. 

Anyways. Respect and understanding is what I'm trying to get at. 

Love you all

No comments:

Post a Comment