Friday, August 12, 2011

Dates!

Alright some good news! Got a call from the doctors and my new surgery date is September 27! Woo. Still its quite some time for me not to be working as much as I need too. Also Isaac and I made up and I was invited to his birthday party/dinner thing. SOOOO excited. I also may be seeing Jess this weekend. Sucky part is having to work when I shouldn't be. The extra money would be nice to hang out with peeps though.

Its also Richards 31st birthday on the 20th of August. I will have to work but I hope to spend some time with him on his day. Which is gonna be hectic because Isaac's 24th Birthday is the 19th of August.... so late night with him then work in the afternoon then late night with Richard and uhhg. I also have to get the window finished painted at work for the breast cancer pinkest town thingy. SO BUSY. Also have so many tattoos to do and finish (shout out to Brad, Lindi and Jessica). And paintings to finish and art and my blog sketches and manga im working on and my roleplay with Isaac and some tattoo art and *dies. So much to do .... Well before and recovery time after the surgery should give me some time to finish most of it. Anyways need to do some translating and editing and bed for work tomorrow which is earlier then normal for me.

P.S. The Calmar Esso now has Pocky! The chocolate an strawberry ones. So excited. If they sell well they will continue to get them. This is good news for all the Japanese snack fans in Calmar.

Anywho, goodnight world! Love ya <3

No comments:

Post a Comment