Thursday, July 28, 2011

Sketch 77 - Hot Steps

Been doing some painting recently and its so nice to do some traditional work again. Although the sad part is I don't get to keep the originals *cry*. So this one is a picture of Isaac's sister Emily. She doesn't dance anymore so I was commissioned to do a picture for her. I absolutely love how it turned out. I am impressed with myself. So now I have to finish Warren's birthday picture and then get some tattoo sketches drawn up for Saturday, possibly doing 3-4 on Saturday and the window painting that I didn't do today to do tomorrow at the Esso. SOOO BUSY. But its nice because its not stuff thats hurting my side too much.

Also I did Kayla's tattoo today instead. We were messing about and LA Ink came on TV and I was all like ... "lets do yours. RIGHT NOW :D" and shes all like "OMG ok!" and yeah. She squealed she was so happy haha. So after this crazy weekend I still have to work the holiday Monday. At least they were nice enough to pay us a day early so I can put my check in the bank and finally pay my bills. Been stretching my money out as long as I can because I cant work as much from my pain. Anyways should probably get more painting done.

Goodnight world! Love ya <3

No comments:

Post a Comment