Sunday, May 08, 2011

Sketch 55 - An Angel Among Us

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!!! So yeah I'm sorry this is an older sketch but its one that most haven't seen. Its the original concept sketch for Nanako in my Pyowaan story. She is a fire angel and unlike her friend Anna who actually starts with the angels, she starts in the desserts and lives among the villages of anthro races until she is reunited with her friends.

So my new job starts tomorrow. I have to get up before 6am uhhg. Oh well the pay is well worth it and getting up that early will hopefully make the day go by faster. I want to give a shout out to a new friend of mine Jake Bailey who has lent me his Japanese copy of Legend of Dragoon game (which ive mentioned in a previous post that I have been wanting to play again!). So cool! Now I don't have to by it and I can refine my Japanese reading abilities while playing. He has also lent me a Japanese PSP game called Monster Hunter Portable, which as he warned me is very addictive! By looking at the back and seeing the graphics for a hand held it looks frikken amazing!

Anyways it is getting late and I need to make my lunch for tomorrow and get to bed. Good night world! Love you <3

No comments:

Post a Comment