Monday, April 04, 2011

Sketch 22 - Tied Destiny

Ryona. The Daughter of Metablue and a human sire. Because of her Elvaan blood, she ages slowly and has well surpassed her fathers life span. Orphaned as a child, Ryona grew up not knowing of her heritage or of her royal blood until a crush on a forbidden love opens her world to new possibilities.

So much fun re-doing her outfit. Much more suited to a warrior half elf that makes her a bit more 'squishy' than the full bloods. Still a sexy outfit if I may say so. I wanted to give her long hair but the short really suits her best. Plus long hair gets in the way when your trying to swing a sword. I would love to see this made into a real costume... would be so awesome. Tomorrow will be the last of my character draws unless someone wants me to get into all the secondary characters and bad guys.... I do have a request for Wednesday's however.

On another note, trying to fit 11-13 people in a wallpaper picture is sooooo hard. But I will get it done eventually. Anyone that knows me will probably expect me to not even have it done before I hit the 1000 mark (the rate Im going that wont be too far off). Much love to all my readers/watchers out there. Seeing all my views from around the world makes this so much easier.

Last night my cousin and I were to lazy to clean off the spare bed so we share my double... with the 2 Jack Russel Terriers.... I got like NO sleep last night. Then up for a shower and then to the gym where my training was re-scheduled because of a power failure. Also posted a new video of the week that's English for once. Been so tired today it is unreal. Happy to have the sketch done today and it looks great. I think that will be all for today's so goodnight world. Love ya <3


Donations for Japan ~ $168/$500

No comments:

Post a Comment