Saturday, April 02, 2011

Sketch 20 - Silent But Deadly

Damein Steelblade. Everything about him is dark. From his element to his humor. Able to vanish and blend in with his surroundings he became widely known for his skills as an assassin. Very few know but beneath his cold exterior he harbors love for a select few and his protection. Among his travels, he acquired his partner in crime, Kohaku and fell for the hybrid princess of the Southern nations.

Damein who started as a secondary character along with Kohaku actually grew to be a primary character in the story. Kohaku and Damein must have touched a spot with MBJ and I and brought them from the back to the front lines and as far as I know we are happy with that decision. Damein is an odd personality. He is logical and gives off a cold demeanor, but bases his attacks on what outcome will produce the lest amount of casualties.

So 10 more days and I will have been doing this for a month! It's already lasted longer then my comic which makes me proud of myself. Got a lot of cleaning done today and finished translating a video and yeah. Also checking my emails I got my usual e-newsletter from Tokyopop (people who publish English manga in North America) saying that Lady Gaga has been cast for the lead in the new live action Sailor Moon movie set to be released in 2012.... not sure what to think about that. At lest that would be better then the casting for the live action Akira movie.

Also I am working on a wallpaper for everyone for my 500 view mark (the counter doesn't count mine). It will feature all the characters I will be drawing in the posts. It will also be free to download! I hope you will look forward to it! Well time to go finish a few things. Goodnight world. Love ya <3

Donations for Japan ~ $168/$500

1 comment:

  1. "Also I am working on a wallpaper for everyone for my 500 view mark (the counter doesn't count mine). It will feature all the characters I will be drawing in the posts. It will also be free to download! I hope you will look forward to it!"

    OMG! I so am! Been needing a new one and this is gonna be it!! =D
    ~Brax

    ReplyDelete