Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Sketch 2 - For Japan


I am sure most of you have heard the news about Japan. So for today's sketch I did something for Japan. This is a hard time for me as well. It has been confirmed that two of my friends and their families are no longer in this world. I will surely miss them and the fun times we had together. I feared for them while watching the news and seeing their town ... all that was standing was the school. So till Easter I will have a donation account on paypal going. If we can raise $500 CAD for Japan I will post a video of me singing a Japanese song. If we exceed that I will make a video of me dressed in costume DANCING and mouthing/singing a Japanese song. So if you really want to see me make a fool of myself spare some change and help save a life or few in Japan. Our hearts are for you!

R.I.P. Takashi and Minagawa-san

To donate I have a button below and to the left. ALL proceeds are going to Japan. I will mark the donations as they come.

$25/$500 so far




No comments:

Post a Comment