Thursday, March 24, 2011

Sketch 10 - Meow

So I did a request! Its my friend Sarah and her girlfriend as neko. Was interesting to draw haha.

Not much to talk about today except for getting my computer fixed and finished up, really hurt myself at the gym. I shouldn't have tried to jog but oh well. Cannot wait till my knee gets strengthened. Also gave my trainer his birthday card which made his day! Work was just a little less crappy then yesterday.

Oh and the snow can stop now ... PLEASE. Like seriously, it is spring now .... this winter weather can go away. Feel like I need to keep my snow boots out just in case. The roads are so bad. I know, I know, I shouldn't be complaining living in Canada and all, but contrary to popular belief it is not snow 24/7 here in Canada (at lest not the more populated areas). ANYWAYS ... Time to rest up for tomorrow.

Love you world!

Donations for Japan ~ $62/$500

No comments:

Post a Comment