Friday, March 18, 2011

Sketch 4 - St.Patricks Day

HAPPY ST.PATRICKS DAY!! So yeah lol mine wasn't so happy after 4pm. But enough about my crappy job.

Sorry for late one today. Didn't get the sketch done till like 12:45 am... uhhg. Anyways its me (with my natural hair color-ish) and Richard as semi-anthro fox and wolf. I was gonna draw a leprechaun or something but work ruined my st.patty day mood so bleh.

With me going to the gym alot I decided to get some decent runners. Payless has a sale so I went to check them out. What I want to know is why people seem to think women like pink, purple, baby blue and white... thats the only color selection they had for womens runners. So I wandered around and found an amazing pair of bright green, black and white ones....in the mens. They were regular 54.99 and on sale for 39.99 so I was like w00t! When I got to the counter I got an additional 20% off and decided to get a pair of on sale earrings. So I technically got about $70 worth for $42.

So happy to have tomorrow off. I wonder If I have anyone following me outside my normal friends and family. This is so exciting!

Donations for Japan ~ $25/$500

No comments:

Post a Comment