Sunday, January 06, 2013

Hey everyone! It's a new year meaning I should really get back into the swing of things with my sketch blog ...

A lot has happened since my last post which has me feeling quite embarrassed to be honest :(

My dad was hospitalized on Nov 15 after being hit buy a double tanker transport truck or lori for my British peeps. He was hit head on on a trip up north to Fort McMurray, Alberta just outside of Boyle. He was driving a small pick-up at the time. We do not know the exact details of the crash but its looking towards the transport driver fell asleep behind the wheel and crossed the line. There were many accidents on the stretch of road that week.

He suffered from many broken bones and fractures and was on supported breathing for his torn lungs. After examination he was found to have a fractured spinal disc and forced to wear a halo brace to support his neck and head until surgery was an option. He has been looked after in ICU neurology unit for some time until a few days ago.

His success is surprising the nurses and doctors and he has been moved into the hospital ward with news of a transfer to a smaller local hospital! He still needs to be monitored for his breathing and injuries but not much else. Very proud of him.

As you all know I had lost my beautiful Alienware laptop, to which I was doing all my work from. Well Boxing Day sales here are AMAZING and ended up getting a huge deal on a new ASUS G series laptop. SOooooo expect for me to start up again soon!

Tattoos have been going well and I have a few pictures to post of the ones I have done so far since my last posts on the topic.

Overall things have been going A LOT better since my last post and I may have some big news to post in the coming months depending on how things go from here.

Anyways, I hope everyone had a wonderful holiday season and a safe/fun new years!

Here is a little something for you all <3

Its a lily from the comic I'm working on.

No comments:

Post a Comment