Saturday, May 21, 2011

Sketch 60 - charlieissocoollike

YouTube sensation charlieissocoollike is an English vlogger whom I stumbled upon by accident. It took me about a month to catch up with all of his videos (about 1-2 hours a day). The only complaint I have for his recent work is there isn't a lot of it! I understand that being an internet celeb keeps him busy along with his music endeavors but I think I can speak for all of his fans when I say PLEASE make at lest 2 video's a month? preferably more lol. WE LUV YOU!!!

So turns out I had the weekend off as well. A lot has been going on with the other job. I don't need to work there anymore and it could possibly endanger myself and or my crew and motorists by working this second job. something will get worked out though. Not much to say today. Although I think I finally found a new Chinese teacher.  Lanying Liu seems to understand my situation and work schedule. Hopefully things will work out with her.

Tomorrow should be a busy day for me. Most people who know about charlie, know about his partner in crime . . . which will be tomorrow's sketch. Time to do some work so ttyl.

Goodnight world! Love ya <3

No comments:

Post a Comment