Friday, April 15, 2011

Sketch 33 - Sleeping Fury

Toothless from DreamWorks How to Train Your Dragon. I know the proportions are all wrong and stuff but Im sick and tired and its a sketch blog! lol I think it turned out cute! I love this movie and got to watch it and Tangled again today because I was babysitting for a friend of the family.

So today I found out I have a job! Courtesy of my mum. So that exciting! Also as soon as I get said news EVERYONE who has been planning on getting tattoos from me has texted me today. Murphy's Law I suppose. I also found out that they are building a life-sized Cat Bus from My Neighbor Totoro! I so wanna see that sooooo bad.

I also wanna give a shout out to my cousin who is now engaged to his gorgeous fiance! Congratulations you two and welcome to the family Jenn! <3

Well I'm off to bed to get over this damn cold and get ready for training tomorrow (to bad its not in how to ride a dragon! ... that would be way too awesome). I swear Ive drank over 10 cups of tea today... still so thirsty!

Goodnight world! Love ya <3

Donations for Japan ~$168/$500

No comments:

Post a Comment