Friday, April 08, 2011

Sketch 26 - The New Snow

A new concept I have been working on for my Purtalic character. I like it. I have always been fascinated by gypsy type clothing, although this has a more color coordinated scheme. I like how the fabrics lay and flow with good coverage that plays with a body's curves. I like this new outfit. What do you all think? With her being a magic user I think it works! Plus it looks like something royalty would wear and not too impractical for close combat.

If my personal trainer Andy is reading this, I want to be able to wear this come August! lol This will be my goal. Because if I can look like this (minus the ears and ridiculously long silver hair) then I would be happy. Also I know this is a 'sketch' blog and all but I am sorry for how sketchy this sketch really is. I plan on doing a cleaner copy at some point soon. First to work on the new outfit for Nynde.

Also work on the wallpaper has begun! It really is hard trying to get 11-13 people on a group shot worthy of a wallpaper but I will succeed! The whole composition of having to play people and perspective and stuff is challenging.still not sure if I should do a street scene or a splice type. Let me know what you guys would like.

Well I'm out for the night. Goodnight world. Love ya <3

Donations for Japan ~$168/$500

No comments:

Post a Comment