Tuesday, June 14, 2011

OMG I am still alive!!!

Sorry everyone for my absence! I have been so stressed lately due to everything catching up with me. Stuff is happening at work, ended up killing my laptop keyboard . . . you have no idea how hard it is to type right now. My space bar, C, V and ALT keys are pretty much stuck because I spilled a form of chinese sweet and sour sauce on them and yeah . . . very upset about that.

Updates will start again tomorrow! I got alot of work done on the wallpaper I promised everyone and some commissions yesturday so things should start to move along. On another note, I got back into playing Magic the Gathering thanks to Brad. I had to re-make my decks and he came over to help me play test them . . . and kicked my ass in both games using my decks! LOL oh well. Second game he just got lucky with his first had. Had a low cost poison creature at the start and ended me before I could get more then my wall (0/6 defensive) and an artifact creature cat out near the end. So yeah need more practice. That and I amused to playing 3+ so thats how I build my decks. Need to re-work for one-on-one.

Anyways! New sketch tomorrow hope you look forward to it! Love ya <3

No comments:

Post a Comment